Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the Administrative Office with in 2 working days from issue of the form.
Admission to Nursery & Preparatory will be through Observation / Interaction / Test. Observation / Interaction would be held after the declaration of result and both the parents should be present. Date & Timings for Observation / Interaction / Test will be intimated at the time of submission of registration form.
There will be written test for students seeking admission to Classes I to IX. The students who pass the test will be called for an interview and both the parents should be present at the time of interview.
Students seeking admission to class XI (Medical, Non- Medical & Commerce) need to submit a copy of their Board result obtained in class X C.B.S.E. Board Exam. General Attitude & Aptitude, awareness and Potential to be assessed during personal interview by the selection committee for admission to class XI.
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative Office:
- Duly filled and signed Registration Forms.
- passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Copy of Aadhar card of the child.
- Submit the Transport Form (If School Transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school final exam report card of two previous classes and current year's report card for class I to IX.
- T.C copy in original of the previous school.
- INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED.
Note * : School reserves the right to reject or admit any candidate, not withstanding the stipulated rules in the Form.
Payment of Fee :
- Full payment of all the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of admission as per the schedule laid down by the school. Payment can be made through a bank draft or 'at par’ cheque. Demand Draft should be made in the name of "Sharda International School, Gurgaon" payable at Gurgaon.
- For any cheque not cleared up to due date (15th of every month) for any reason, Rs. 50/- per day will be charged for the delayed payment till 30th day of that month in which the fee is due. Thereafter the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and re-admission fee will be charged to continue study in the school. Re-admission will be granted subject to the availability of seat and payment of arrears along with re-admission fee.
- Children for whom fee have not been paid up-to-date may be prevented from taking school or public examinations. Transfer certificate will not be issued until all outstanding amounts are cleared.
- The fee payable is subject to change from time to time. Parents will, however, be informed of any such changes.
- In case of withdrawal, the Caution Money will be refunded subject to the clearance of all dues and 1 month notice for is required for withdrawal otherwise the security deposit shall not be refunded.
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.
For More Information :
Our Admission Team is ready to work with you on processing your child's application to the school and get you started on their path to success. If questions should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admissions office or e-mail email@example.com
Admission to SIS implies on the part of student and parents willingness to comply with the requirements, rules and regulations of the school.