Registration Fee - Rs 400/- (Non-Refundable)
(ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-20)
Important Information Regarding Admission:-
(Please read it carefully)
1. Age of the child seeking admission to Nursery in the year 2018 should be 2 years 6 months or more.
2. The latest photograph of the child is to be attached in the space provided after taking the printout of the completed Registration Form.
3. The management of the school reserves all rights of admission and is not bound to give any reasons for rejection of any particular child.
4. The school does not accept any donation for admission. Parents should be aware of third parties collecting money on behalf of the school and making false claims of procuring admission. If parents enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
5. Documents Required :-
The original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation along with a photocopy duly attested by the parent must be submitted at the time of verification of form. The original birth certificate of the child should have: child's name, child's date of birth, father's name and mother's name written on it. The original birth certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after verification.
A photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the child and that of both the parents should be attached with the registration form.
School Leaving Certificate (T.C.) in original form from the previous school will be required, if selected for admission to any class other than Nursery/Lkg/Ukg.
6.The name and date of birth as mentioned in the form is correct and I shall not request for its change at a later stage.
7. I understand that the registration fee and admission fee, annual fee and other fee once paid is non-refundable.
8. I declare that I am in a position to pay the prescribed fees and funds and will not ask for fee concession.
9. I understand that the decision of the Management of the school shall be final and binding on me.
10. The information given above is true to my knowledge and belief. If any information is found to be contrary to the facts, the admission of my ward may be cancelled at any stage.